- 3 large zucchinis
- 3 squash blossoms, diced
- 1 tablespoon of shredded parmesan
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon of cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- a few cracks of pepper
Cut off the ends of the zucchini so it is flat. Take the spiralizer and create noodles with the zucchini. Set aside.
In a large sauté pan on medium heat, use a splash of olive oil. Toss in shallots, garlic and tomatoes and let cook until translucent. Add the sugar and sherry vinegar and stir. Take off the heat and let cool. Add the herbs (oregano and thyme) and whisk in the olive oil. While whisking, add the seasonings (salt and pepper).
In a mixing bowl, add the zucchini noodles, warm herb vinaigrette, squash blossoms, and parmesan and toss together in till fully incorporated.