Roasted Red Potatoes and Cauliflower
- 1 lb of red potatoes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 bunches of spinach
- 1/2 cup of diced sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, divided
- A pinch of salt
- A crack of fresh ground pepper
1. Cut the potatoes in halves and place them skin side up.
2. Cut cauliflower into little buds.
3. In a sauté pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil olive and spinach. Saute spinach for 1 to 2 minutes. Place a lid over the pan to make sure they spinach steams. When spinach is ready, drain spinach to reduce the amount of liquid, making sure not to leave it dry.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
On a sheet pan with parchment paper, lay halved potatoes and cauliflower buds. Make sure the pan is on the bottom rack of the oven in order for them to brown nicely. Roast them for 15 to 20 minutes till golden crispy brown.
In a large sauté pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil olive, potatoes, cauliflower and tomatoes. Saute them and add the spinach and pesto. Stir a few times and add the salt and pepper. Give a round stir or two and top with the mozzarella. Place in oven for 30 seconds to a minute to let the cheese melt.
Serve and enjoy.