Rajas potato pancakes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 2 lbs of shredded potatoes
- 3 roasted poblano peppers, sliced thin
- 1-cup fresh corn
- ½ medium size white onion, sliced
- 2 limes zested and juiced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 cup of sure cream
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- ½ panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tbs of cumin
- ¼ olive oil, more for pan-frying
In a large skillet heat the oil olive spices and garlic over medium heat. When the garlic bubbles, add the sliced poblanos corn and onions, cook until soft for about 5 minutes. Let cool and add to the shredded potatoes. Mix in the eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, limejuice and zest.
In a large pan, splash some olive oil down over medium heat until hot and place a 4 oz patty flat in the oil. Pan fry on each side for 3-5 minutes.
Serve with sour cream on top and black sea salt.