Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
- 2 lbs of spiral whole wheat pasta
- 4 6oz chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb of fresh mozzarella ciliegine (cherry size)
- 1 pint of sungold tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Cut mozzarella ciliegine into quarters.
- Cut sungold tomatoes into halves.
- Mince oregano
- Mince garlic
Allow chicken to reach room temperature. Grill chicken for 2 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Set aside. Place a pot of salted water to boil. Once the salt water starts to boil, pour pasta into the water and cook for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally. When the pasta has finished cooking, strain the pasta so there is no leftover water. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the oregano, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and the salt. Grab chicken and dice into 1 inch cubs. Toss all ingredients into a large mixing bowl until fully mixed and serve.